.

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

My fellow thanes for Macbeth’s Coronation banquet Essay

My lady and I were asked to marriage my fellow thanes for Macbeths Coronation banquet. As we entered the cavernous h solely, which had been decorated with bright colours and banners, I noniced few people were talking. The sullen tranquillity made the hall seem tied(p) bigger and perhaps even darker, and then, I gasped in astonishment as I noticed the fiesta (I do not know how I could energize missed it) it was so vast it took up twenty full tables. Every imaginable viands was there including much game. I had only just taken it all in when the sound of trumpets announced to the assembly the king was coming. He and his wife entered. Macbeth was dressed in bonny clothes, red and gold silks and old animal furs. Upon each finger a gold ring glittered , and of manakin the golden crown of the king.Lady Macbeth was also dressed in fine silks complimenting her pale cold looks perfectly, and also upon her hand rings glistened and gleamed like sun glinting off a newly forged sword. Around her hump many fine chains of gold and silver, the best that could be found. still soon things became not as they should, when my lord started see apparitions and things that were clearly not there. They may not have been there but the look of repulsive force on Lord Macbeths face was enough to persuade me that he saw something others could not, and would not like to. But our Lady Macbeth reassured us and tried to explain it was a problem from childhood.But also passim the most royal banquet our lord Macbeth disappeared and reappeared many times, he was rumored to have been seen with to shifty looking rogues. My lord and lady Macbeth were also seen to be quarreling end-to-end the evening, the air between them was thick with unsaid threats and promises, they were both on molding throughout the evening even though his lordship tried hard to encompass it. Unfortunately we were asked to leave early as Macbeth had gone into another trance, seeing things that were not there, he talked about them too he spoke of grievances and of line of merchandise and injury but as soon as started they had finished and we were constrict leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment