.

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Discussion Question 13 Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 250 words

Discussion Question 13 - Assignment ExampleThere are motley behaviors that I need to incorporate in my teaching such as cultivating a holistic mind-set and internalizing professional ethical standards that are sensitive to cultural diversity. I will also need to select in those activities that advance nursing education and science. This also means that I will need to evince discovery behaviors by developing and adopting scholarly materials and make sure that I am creative and continue enough to cater for the needs of the rest.I am meeting this scholarship competency by universe proficient in writing of proposals. I am also considering ingraining lifelong learning concepts and beingness focused on understanding how diverse people learn. I have also continued to manipulate that I seek advanced teaching techniques in suppose to expand my theoretical intellect.In order to prepare nurse students, I ought to be an expert in my nursing skills. Therefore, in case I do not get an opp ortunity to complete this competency, I will meet it in coming(prenominal) as an educator by making sure that I balance the time that I drop in academics with that spent improving my personal skills in both roles as a nurse and an educator. Finally, I will continue going for seminars, trainings, practice prospects, and workshops to ensure personal growth (Cash & Tate, 2008).Cash, P., & Tate, B. (2008). Creating a Community of Scholars utilize a Community Development approach to Foster Scholarship with care for Faculty. International Journal of Nursing Education Scholarship, 5(1)

No comments:

Post a Comment