.

Monday, February 4, 2019

Political Activism in Turkey, Morocco, Egypt and Greece :: Essays on Politics

political Activism in Turkey, Morocco, Egypt and Greece Welcome to yet another speech, done the past quartet reports or 137 I hold up studied bookman political conflict and activism and I hope through my speeches you have learned at to the lowest degree a poor on the topic. As well as the fiber it plays in culture as we defined it way back in Turkey. In Turkey we defined culture as a slashing social construct both exhi bouted and defined by beliefs, traditions, values, write up and language. Now, as I go through my speech Ill cover a little bit about my learning plan and what that outlined in this study, examine and contrast my observations and assessments of Turkey, Morocco, Egypt and Greece, analyze the cultural impact of the student movement through out these countries and conclude with what I have taken from this study curiously in regards to the 5 th country represented in our travels, that creation the US. Ill begin with my learning plan. In reviewing my learning pla n I am surprised by how accurately it explained and represented what I came to study in the past few months. Especially given it was conceived August 8 th the night before our picnic with Pat, with absolutely very little basis for understanding the topic. In looking at my plan, it outlined studying student political participation and activism and students relation to political institutions in each country. every the while, allowing for a redefinition of political participation according to the culture being studied. This added an objectiveness which I really tried to maintain throughout. The main components that I have studied throughout all of the countries are to analyze the different views rigid on ideals such as freedom of speech, movement and association, study the history of student political participation in each country and the invent that participation has taken, define the inflammatory issues in each country and lastly, back up the level of political participation. A s I was rereading my speeches the other night I was pleased to see all of my speeches remained focused on these questions. So hopefully todays speech is going just as well. Now I am going to compare and contrast my observations and analysis of each of the four countries. To do this I decided that I wanted to have a bit more of a quantitative method. Therefore I went online to Freedom stand and look up a little extra information.

No comments:

Post a Comment